Are you interested in an exciting and challenging new position as a “writer, copy and content developer” with a unique financial services company in the Western Cape?
finglobal.com is recognised as the preferred provider for expats all over the world when it comes to moving their money out of South Africa.
You will be responsible for producing content for a variety of purposes in support of the finglobal.com brand and the company’s marketing function.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a short covering note to: email@example.com
- An appropriate Qualification in Journalism, Advertising, Copywriting or Communication
- Corporate communication in a medium sized organisation of which at least 3 years in a Financial Services/ corporate environment.
- Solid experience in most, if not all of the areas of responsibility (developing and writing internal and external communication, interviewing, sub-editing, blogging, social media, publications, media liaison, market research)
- International experience is an advantage
Content development and publication:
- Develop content that is relevant to our audience with input from various role players, internally and externally
- Develop content to be suitable to the various social media platforms
- Develop and co-ordinate means to seek regular input from the key role players
- Continuously manage, build and strengthen the finglobal.com brand, both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the brand guidelines are consistently applied throughout the business.
- Build relationships and increase brand awareness through communication with media partners local and offshore.
- Raise CEO profile and position CEO as a thought leader.
- Increase the company brand value
- Responsible for editorial direction and production of all company publications.
- Coordinate and facilitate the production of regular and ad hoc publications.
- Provide content for publications.
- Ensure that publications are delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- CEO blog
- Company newsletter
- Integrate research findings into strategy formulation.
- Monitor trends and evaluate finglobal.com’s positioning in the market with a view to evaluate the brand strategy on a continuous basis.
Conduct and compliance
- Manage compliancy to company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure on-going statutory legislation and regulatory compliancy.
- Keep staff abreast of policy and procedure reviews, as and when communicated by Board of Directors, industry and / or Government.
- Stay abreast of trends and developments in the communications and technology as well as Financial Services industries, which may impact or add value to the company’s day-to-day operations and medium to long-term success.
- Keep personal skills, experience and reputation in the marketing and communication industry up to date through relevant on-going reading, research and participating in international group discussions.
Closing date: 30 June 2015
finglobal.com is committed to our Employment Equity Plan as prescribed by the Act. For any information please contact Heleen Cilliers on 028 312 2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the careers at finglobal.com, visit our careers page.
Send us a message
Leave your details below including a short message and a financial consultant will contact you.
Licensed South African Financial Services Provider FSP # 42872
You have Successfully Subscribed!
FinGlobal Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to the FinGlobal newsletter to receive all the latest news and information regarding our services and South African Expats.