For all our South African expats, cashkows.com is delighted to announce we’re able to offer you, as one of our valued clients, six weeks of ShowMax on the house!
ShowMax brings quality entertainment including local content, the latest international TV shows, kids programmes, movies and Showmax exclusives directly to you, wherever you are! It’s available on iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, Explora, Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
Enjoy six weeks of ShowMax on the house, courtesy of Cashkows.com
All you have to do to activate your Showmax subscription is follow these simple instructions:
- Create your ShowMax account
- Enter the promotion code “Cashkows” in the box
- Enter your payment details and start watching.
*Coupon code only redeemable if you’re a South African expat
**New users will get their first 2 weeks on the house and after their first billing get an additional 4 weeks on the house.
***Please note that existing Showmax subscribers only qualify for an additional 4 weeks on the house after your next billing.
Local is lekker
Some of the local shows you can watch on Showmax include:
- Die Boekklub S1 Complete Series. This multi-award winning crowd favourite drama is set in the heart of the Karoo. All 13 episodes of Die Boekklub are available from 03 April to subscribers, so you can watch the whole series in one binge session, or limit yourself to one episode per day, so the joy lasts for almost two weeks!
- The Springbok Nude Girls Documentary Were you lucky enough to be in the Jo’burg or Cape Town crowds for the Pixies tour to South Africa? Fans and critics all agree that the Nudies rocked hard enough at those shows to prove they’ve still got it, even after 22 years on the scene. All fans and groupies of SA rock, make sure to tune in to the official Springbok Nude Girls documentary.
- SINK – Multiple Award Winning Film that will break your heart. The Multiple award winning film Sink can be streamed on ShowMax. Sink is the heart wrenching film about three people’s attempts to deal with a devastating loss. The film is based on Innes’ book Rachel Weeping, and the cast includes well known actors Anel Alexander, Jacques Bessenger and Amalia Uys. Shoki Mokgapa won the kykNET Silwerskerm Award for Best Actress in 2015 for her portrayal of Rachel, and Sink has also been nominated for a SAFTA in the Best Film Category
Access the largest viewing video catalogue in SA
ShowMax is already very popular and has the largest subscription video catalogue in Africa. The cumulative number of TV shows and movies watched by ShowMax customers exceeded 10 million in 2016. In total, more than five million hours of content have been viewed, the equivalent of more than 500 years if played back-to-back.
Don’t forget to look out for our special Popcorn and Biltong feature, where we will be reviewing the latest movies and shows appearing on ShowMax!
Enjoy and happy watching!
Send us a message
Leave your details below including a short message and a financial consultant will contact you.
Licensed South African Financial Services Provider FSP # 42872