Imagine if you could win 2 return tickets to any destination in the world and capture moments you never imagined were possible! Well now you can with cashcows.com. As South Africa’s leading international financial services provider, we appreciate how many amazing ‘moments’ are out there and want to give you the opportunity to discover them.
All you have to do is become a FinGlobal (formerly known as Cashkows.com) customer before the 30th June 2017 and you could win 2 return tickets to any destination in the world! So seize the moment and find out how we can assist you today!
Capture the moment and make the most of every minute
Every day we deal with expats from all over the world – and while they are unique individuals, they all have one thing in common, they make the most of every day and capture moments that other people only dream about.
How to capture every moment on your trip:
- Don’t just stay in your resort or the city where your accommodation is – get out into the surrounding areas, where the locals live.
- Speak to locals to discover their favourite places to visit and things to do.
- Check out Trip Advisor before you leave and plan your visit by finding places other travellers recommend.
- Research the top 10 attractions of the region/country you are travelling to and consider participating in an activity or viewing an attraction that’s outside your comfort zones.
- Consider travelling ‘out of season’ when it’s easier to visit the local attractions and sites and capture the moments most important to you.
How FinGlobal helps you capture the moment
FinGlobal (formerly known as Cashkows.com) is an international financial services provider specialising in fund transfers for South Africans living offshore. No up-front payment is required, we are a licensed financial services provider and a Reserve Bank approved foreign exchange intermediary. Our services include:
- Financial emigration
- Pension, provident and preservation fund transfers
- Retirement annuity transfers
- Foreign exchange
- Opening and closing of bank accounts
- South African tax services
- International financial planning
- PPS advisory services
- Inheritance and trust services
- Policy searches, enquiries and amendments
- Financial migration plans
Retire in comfort and capture every moment as an expat
With so many expats retiring overseas, one of our top services is retirement annuity transfers. With this service, we assist South Africans living overseas turn their retirement annuity policies into cash and we then transfer the funds to their new home. The good news is that this can happen even before you turn 55 and the funds can be used for any purpose – whether you want to purchase a new home or save a nest egg for later use.
With more than 60 000 clients in 105 countries, we’re widely recognised as South Africa’s leading financial migration brand and have assisted expats with retirement annuity transfers and many other migration services. In everything we do, we are proud to have a 100% success rate.
Enter today and you could soon be capturing every moment!
Simply leave your contact details in the form below and we’ll contact you for a free consultation. On completion of this consultation, we’ll do a free assessment to determine which annuities qualify for encashment or what alternative services are available to you under your individual portfolio.
Following this assessment you’ll receive a quote and once this quote has been accepted you’ll automatically be entered into the draw. What’s more, you won’t owe us a penny until all our services to you have been successfully completed.
To enter the draw to win the tickets, you need to become a FinGlobal (formerly known as Cashkows.com) customer before the 30th June 2017. So don’t delay, capture the moment today!
[contact-form-7 id=”25952″ title=”_LP: family reunion”]
Send us a message
Leave your details below including a short message and a financial consultant will contact you.
Licensed South African Financial Services Provider FSP # 42872
You have Successfully Subscribed!
FinGlobal Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to the FinGlobal newsletter to receive all the latest news and information regarding our services and South African Expats.