Do you have a huge sweet tooth? We have just the thing to help you satisfy your cravings! Have you ever tasted South African milk tart? How about combining a milk tart with fudge – yes, that’s right, here is a delicious recipe for making milk tart flavoured fudge.
Here is how to make milk tart flavoured fudge:
Ingredients you will need:
- 800g sugar
- 250g butter
- 250ml milk
- 250ml condensed milk
- 10ml vanilla
- 10ml powdered cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil
- Stir with a wooden spoon over low temperature
- Keep stirring until mixed ingredients turn golden-brown in colour (approximately 25 – 30 mins)
- Remove pot and allow to cool down while mixing the mixture with a hand mixer at relatively slow speed. This should be done until ingredients are almost creamy in thickness.
- Spray a 30cm x 20cm serving pan with non-stick cooking spray and empty mixture into pan.
- Allow pan and mixture to cool down until completely congealed.
And there you have it! Easier than pie! Now you can impress your friends and family with delicious milk tart flavored South African fudge.
Send us a message
Leave your details below including a short message and a financial consultant will contact you.
Licensed South African Financial Services Provider FSP # 42872