Time is running out to board your plane! This is the last month you can enter FinGlobal’s competition to win a return trip to any destination on your bucket list. The places you can visit are literally unlimited – it can be an exotic destination anywhere in the world or you can choose to visit friends or family abroad whom you haven’t seen in a while. Either way, the choice is yours
All you have to do to win 2 return tickets to any destination in the world is become a FinGlobal customer before the 30th June 2017. It really is that easy! Once you’re a customer, you automatically go into the draw to win your 2 bucket-list return tickets, so don’t delay – your flight is leaving soon!
Top bucket-list destinations for expats
For some inspiration, here are some of the top bucket-list destinations that you could be visiting soon:
- Visit the Artic region to see the northern lights – one of nature’s great displays these lights are an absolutely magnificent non-stop show. There are many places you can stay for viewing them – even glass topped igloos, which allow you to lie in bed and watch the heavenly display all night long.
- Trek to Machu Picchu – and see this world-famous archaeological site. The scenery is incredible and the atmosphere on the site is truly inspirational.
- Visit the Amazon – with over 4 400 miles of river to explore you can spend weeks there viewing the immense diversity of plants and animals.
- View the Serengeti’s great migration – the Serengeti was the first World Heritage Site chosen by the United Nations in 1972 and is one of the most famous national parks on Earth. Home to a large lion population and over 70 large mammals and 500 bird species, it hosts the largest massive mammal migration on earth every year.
- Visit the Grand Canyon – one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon will take your breath away.
- Trek through the Himalayas – visit the highest peaks on the planet, even if you stand at their feet and don’t attempt to climb them. This majestic landscape of mountains and glaciers should be viewed at least once in your lifetime.
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef – one of the seven wonders of the world, the Great Barrier Reef stretches for 2 300 kilometres along the Queensland coast in Australia. This World Heritage Sit supports over 1 500 species of fish and is home to whales, turtles, dolphins and over 400 types of coral.
- Walk the Great Wall of China – this triumph of engineering can even be seen from space. You can run and cycle along sections of it or spend a night sleeping in one of the watchtowers.
- Visit Easter Island – one of the most isolated places on earth, it is home to the the beautiful monolithic and mysterious statues called Moai.
- Take in the Taj Mahal – this beautiful ivory white marble mausoleum situated on the south bank of the Yamuna River is one of the most famous and recognisable buildings in the world.
How FinGlobal can make your bucket list a reality.
FinGlobal is an international financial services provider specialising in fund transfers for South Africans living offshore. No up-front payment is required, we are a licensed financial services provider and a Reserve Bank approved foreign exchange intermediary. Our services include:
- Financial emigration
- Pension, provident and preservation fund transfers
- Retirement annuity transfers
- Foreign exchange
- Opening and closing of bank accounts
- South African tax services
- International financial planning
- PPS advisory services
- Inheritance and trust services
- Policy searches, enquiries and amendments
- Financial migration plans
Don’t wait for retirement to start your adventures
With so many expats moving overseas, one of our top services is retirement annuity transfers. With this service, we assist South Africans living overseas turn their retirement annuity policies into cash and we then transfer the funds to their new home. The good news is that this can happen even before you turn 55 and the funds can be used for any purpose – whether you want to use them for adventurous travel or save a nest egg for later use.
With more than 60 000 clients in over 105 countries, we’re widely recognised as South Africa’s leading financial migration brand and have assisted expats with retirement annuity transfers and many other migration services. In everything we do, we are proud to have a 100% success rate.
It’s your last chance to enter!
Don’t miss this wonderful travel opportunity. Simply leave your contact details in the form below and we’ll contact you for a free consultation. On completion of this consultation, we’ll do a free assessment to determine which annuities qualify for encashment or what alternative services are available to you under your individual portfolio.
Following this assessment you’ll receive a quote and once this quote has been accepted you’ll automatically be entered into the draw. What’s more, you won’t owe us a penny until all our services to you have been successfully completed.
Remember, to enter the draw to win the tickets, you need to become a FinGlobal customer before the 30th June 2017. So don’t delay!
[contact-form-7 id=”25952″ title=”_LP: family reunion”]
Send us a message
Leave your details below including a short message and a financial consultant will contact you.
Licensed South African Financial Services Provider FSP # 42872
You have Successfully Subscribed!
FinGlobal Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to the FinGlobal newsletter to receive all the latest news and information regarding our services and South African Expats.